Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yes, I have finally given in!

Well, it's official. I Melissa, (one half of Scrap Addicts) have finally given in to the whole blog thing. It took some time (and a lot of help from my wonderful friends Anna Bess and Kerry), but it's here! Stacy and I will both post to the blog and you can respond to either one of us.

I can't promise that this is going to be the most interesting blog you will read (unless of course I post things that pertain to Stacy's personal life - really, some things ONLY happen to her!). Nor do I promise this thing will be eloquently written (um, I am a Yat you know!). What I do promise is to try and give you some creative ideas, keep you up to date on happenings with Scrap Addicts, show you some new products and every now and then inject a little humor into your day.

So, off we go!

Have you registered for Scrapfest? HELLO! What are you waiting for?? Stacy and I are so excited about this show. Scrapfest was the first show we participated in two years ago. And thanks to you guys, we are still here! If you have not registered already, you need to hop to it! Go to their website www.scrapfestproductions.com to reserve your space!

We have all sorts of "NEW" goodies in the store and we can't wait for you to see them! I am going to try and post a few pics of the new stuff (be patient, you know, new to this blog thing and all). We are also doing two different page layouts for Make-n-Takes. We will have an Easter page layout and a Mardi Gras page layout - each for only $5. (Again... will try and post the sneak peek...)

So please join us next weekend - March 26th, 27th & 28th at Scrapfest for a whole lotta fun!

Oh and don't forget... we started a kit club in January with no membership required. Pop on over to our website www.scrapaddictsonline.com to check out the kit for March.

Well peeps.. that it's for now. Be creative and peace out!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hooray and congrats. Looking forward to seeing you all and SA next week. Blog looks good sista friend!

    ReplyDelete