Friday, March 20, 2009

Countdown....

Is it time to go to work yet? By work I mean Scrapfest? I am officially at the end of my rope. Two of the four children of the corn home from school sick this week. Doctor on Tuesday. Everyone got swabbed (including me and the baby even though we aren't sick). Results on Wednesday evening.... two kids showing sickly symptoms - not sick. Me - Strep. Nice. Could this be why I am unusually cranky and tired? Whatever. Scrapfest take me away!
Peace out - Melissa

3 comments:

  1. You have strep? Oh girl. I am sorry to hear that and to have kids home this week. I know that nightmare. Had that myself this week. At the end of my rope, too. Hope you feel better. You must! SF is days away. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRLS!!! Y'all must get better! We have got fun things to do this upcoming week Praying for good health!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont care if I am at death's door... this week is going to be great and looking forward to it.... its Sunday and I am feeling great!! Hope you are too Beth!

    ReplyDelete